The following forms may be mailed to: The Town of Pitkin, P.O. Box 9, Pitkin, CO 81241 or emailed to:


CORA requests:

CORA request form

Complaints/concerns: Complaint form

Complaint procedure

OWTS Applications or variance applications may also be submitted to the Environmental Health Agent at:

OWTS Application Guide

OWTS Application

OWTS Variance Application


Town Hall Use:

Town Hall Use Form

Building permit applications may be submitted to the Town Clerk or directly to Building Inspector Rand Makowski or Assistant Building Inspector Tom Gibb at:

Building Variance Request Application

Building permit application

2012 Town of Pitkin Zoning Code